The new Facebook Wordpress plugin allows to make your website more social by integrating many of Facebook features.
The plugin in its version 1.0 was just released and it contains the following features according to its authors:
- Post to an Author's Facebook Timeline whenever they publish a new WordPress Post or Page.
- Mention friends and Facebook Pages. This posts to their Timelines as well as lists them on the WordPress Post or Page.
- Post all new WordPress Post or Pages to a specified Facebook Page.
- Like, send, and subscribe buttons can be enabled in a click and are fully customizable.
- Facebook Comments, including full SEO support.
- Open Graph Protocol integration.
- Recommendations bar, which allows users to click to start getting recommendations, Like content, and add what they're reading to Timeline as they go.
- Activity Feed Box. This shows the Facebook user the activity that their friends are doing on your website.
- Recommendations Box. This shows the Facebook user recommendations of pages they should visit based on the actions their friends are taking on your website.
- Like, send, and subscribe buttons.
- All of the above features can be easily enabled with checkboxes on the plugin and widget configuration pages.
Facebook for Wordpress Link
Did you find this article useful and interesting? If so, please consider subscribing to email updates and RSS feed for more articles like this.